CANCELLED: CIR SCCA Event 1
This is the message that was just sent out to those registered.
Unfortunately it appears the weather that we hoped would not hit the region has come. Based on the current conditions and the persistent forecast throughout tomorrow it is prudent to cancel the event to avoid any risk of competitors on their travels to or during the event. We apologize about the news, we will keep you up-to-date on our future events and if there are any calendar adjustments.
Credit cards have NOT been charged, so we will cancel your registration and you should NOT see any charges.